View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:09 pm 
First I am new to MythArchive. This is a new autoupgrade to R5F27.
Beautiful piece of work!

I have some shows I would like the archive.

I set them up, and created the DVD. It seems to build the DVD fine.
Shows started as 720x480 and finished the same.

Some of them may be unique to my junk, but I am adding test sources to confirm that. I have searched but am not seeing any discussions about this in here so figured I would start a thread on it.

What are my issues?

When I insert them into any of my mythboxes the initial Myth TV screen is choppy and the sound is broken up. When I press play for a specific title on the DVD it works fine.

From a standalone DVD player, the initial Myth TV screen plays fine, but I cannot select the titles in the menu. I can play the first one and then navigate to a different titles. Otherwise Playback is as expected.

On a Windoze machine, DVD player software says the DVD is bad but if I get into the actual titles it plays fine. Media Player starts to play it then crashes (no Explanation), Al Show says it is a 720x576 DVD resolution, VLC plays the DVD back fine from menu to selecting a title to navigating around.

Again this is R5F27 no additional adds, mytharchive works, although the playback to various devices is strange. These are Single layer DVD's

I need to get this resolved in the future, as I have some very old family videos I need to move to DVD for archival purposes.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Is it something I need to find a workaround for or is it just an oddity in the mytharchive tool?

TIA

SBE: AMD Dur1800, 512M, PVR500