View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject: cutlist ignored?!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:32 am 
my actual problem:

KM R5E50

i made recordings and choose 4 to make an iso image from (for dvd)

in Main > Media Library > Watch Recordings, i selected a recording to edit (head and foot away).
as the recording was playing back, with key M i got to the menu, choose edit, and made a cutlist for that recording.
after the finishing the cutlist i did not re-encode, but went back with <esc> and treated the other 3 recordings in the same manner.

now to make an iso image of these 4 (together, one image for the four), i got to Optical Disks and the following procedure to make an iso.

just before the end of the procedure, i got pic1 and pic2, which you can see here: members.lycos.nl/driepoot99/myth/
it appears impossible to check the white boxes from 3 of the 4 recordings, the fourth is checked when i come to these screens.
the arrow keys only can produce the ' # ' sign (which i believe is for changing the order in the recordings).

as a result of the check on only one white box, is: only *that* recording has its cutlist processed, the other 3 have *not*.
in the end (after burning the iso to a dvd), one recording showes fine (edited) but the other 3 are un-edited...

not good...

how can i make this going on as i want?

btw: as i selected the recordings to be incorporated in the iso (some screens before the 2 on the above website), i had all 4 checked and all 4 showed (scissors sign) they have a cutlist (see pic0).

can anyone advise here?
thanks,
rob
NL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:23 am 
bump!

nobody?
problems are getting urgent as the harddrive is filling up.. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:59 am 
Did you try using the spacebar to check the boxes? I haven't made a DVD in awhile, but I recall these screens being a little "clumsy" to work with. Good luck!