View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:03 pm 
Assuming your question is legit, I would firstly like to point out that it has nothing to do with the Installation of mythTV, but going by your question it would appear that you may not be aware of this. You should put your question in the forum category at the bottom, for everything that does not relate to LinHES and MythTV.

To answer your question to enable both your computer and your XBox to connect to the internet at the same time you will need what is called a Router. This allows you to share your internet connection amongst multiple computers at the same time. The type of router you get can depend on the type of internet connection that you have. To illustrate in pictures:

Internet ---> Modem ---> Router ---> Switch ---> Computer(s)

The Modem/Router/Switch can actually be the same box or they can all be separate, just depends on the device you purchase. If you need further assistance I suggest posting in the correct forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm 
I think this is spam. Look at his sig. I've seen a few others like this here in the km forums which have been deleted already. Perhaps a mod need to axe this one too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm 
I think this is spam. Look at his sig. I've seen a few others like this here in the km forums which have been deleted already. (It dealt with some question about a gps and an iphone and included some urls as I recall). Perhaps a mod need to axe this one too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm 
graysky wrote:
I think this is spam. Look at his sig. I've seen a few others like this here in the km forums which have been deleted already. (It dealt with some question about a gps and an iphone and included some urls as I recall). Perhaps a mod need to axe this one too?

True. I have deleted the user and the post. I'll have a look to see if we have any other users from yahoo.in. All spam appears to come from users with email in this domain.

Mike