View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:11 pm 
Thanks for R4V5, it solved the libgl problems. Only now, when I try to compile for DVB support, I get the following:
make[2]: Entering directory `/mnt/media/data/mross/mythtv-0.16/programs/mythepg'
g++ -o mythepg main.o -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/qt3/lib -L/usr/lib/qt3/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L../../libs/libmyth -L../../libs/libmythtv -L../../libs/libavcodec -L../../libs/libavformat -lmythtv-0.16 -lmythavformat-0.16 -lmythavcodec-0.16 -lmyth-0.16 -lfreetype -lmp3lame -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXinerama -lXv -lX11 -lXext -lXxf86vm -lqt-mt -lXext -lX11 -lm -lpthread
../../libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QString::arg(long long, int, int) const'
../../libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QComboBox::hide()'
../../libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QString::insertHelper(unsigned, char const*, unsigned)'
../../libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QString::replace(QChar, QString const&, bool)'
../../libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QCheckBox::hitButton(QPoint const&) const'
../../libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QString::setNum(unsigned long long, int)'
../../libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QGroupBox::setEnabled(bool)'
../../libs/libmyth/libmyth-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QString::setNum(long long, int)'
../../libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.16.so: undefined reference to `QString::arg(unsigned long long, int, int) const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [mythepg] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/media/data/mross/mythtv-0.16/programs/mythepg'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythepg] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/media/data/mross/mythtv-0.16/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2

I am sure this is a -lqt-mt problem, but don't know how to fix. Any solutions? My qt environment is set properly, and I am using qt-x11-free-3.3.3, which compiled fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:41 pm 
This isn't a KnoppMyth installation problem.

When the source is open, the possibilities are endless!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:02 am 
How did you do it?

Installed KnoppMyth.

Run mythtv-setup and it said needs recompile for DVB

Downloaded source from mythtv.org

Edited the settings.pro file to /usr and uncommented the DVB part

EXPORT qt=/usr/share/qt3

qmake mythtv.pro

make

make install

now you should have DVB support to your KnoppMyth install

(i think i put all the steps in)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:40 pm 
marros wrote:
g++ -o mythepg main.o -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/qt3/lib -L/usr/lib/qt3/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L../../libs/libmyth -L../../libs/libmythtv -L../../libs/libavcodec -L../../libs/libavformat -lmythtv-0.16 -lmythavformat-0.16 -lmythavcodec-0.16 -lmyth-0.16 -lfreetype -lmp3lame -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXinerama -lXv -lX11 -lXext -lXxf86vm -lqt-mt -lXext -lX11 -lm -lpthread
I am sure this is a -lqt-mt problem, but don't know how to fix. Any solutions?

I haven't compiled 0.16 yet, but it looks like your QTDIR is wrong. It seems to be set to /usr/lib/qt3, but KnoppMyth has it at /usr/share/qt3

Any more questions should probably go in the DVB in R4V3/4 post:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1357

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:27 am 
I had exactly this problem. I had at some point copied over the settings.pro file from my 15.1 install to make sur eI got all the options right. I started again with a clean source, made my changes to the included (0.16) settings.pro, and it compiled cleanly.

OT: I am a r4elarive Linux newbie, and have been struggling recently with various sources failing to compile because of the gcc/g++ version. 1 wouldnt compile on anything past 2.95, the other on anything less than 3.3.3. Is this just a fact of life, or is there an easy way to know what compiler version to use ?