View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:16 pm 
OK, I have been searching for the answer to this question, but have been unable to find one.

My question: I have a PVR-150 and a FusionHDTV 5 Lite. I have setup zap2it to include both the Analog and Digital channels that I can receive. I then went into channel-editor and did a channelscan, which found all of the digital channels. Now, in the channel editor, I have ditigal channels (2-1, 5-1, ...), analog channels (2, 5, ...) and the channels that the channel scan found (21, 51, ...). I exitied and ran mythfilldatabase, then DB_fixer.

Now, in Myth, the Program Guide does not show any program data for the digital scanned channels (21, 51, ...), though it shows all of the information for the zap2it channels (2, 5, 2-1, 5-1, ...). I'm sure I'm missing something easy here. I thought about using 2 different profiles at zap2it, but you can only setup one profile for broadcast TV. I read something about using a neighboring zipcode for the second profile - is that what has to be done?

Or is there someway of editing the digital scanned channels (21, 51, ...) and telling Myth that they actually correspond to the zap2it digital channels (2-1, 5-1, ...).?

I'm really confused - Thanks for any help -

David

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:31 am 
Yes, you want to have a separate profile for each card. On one select only the analog channels and on the other only the digital channels your digital card is picking up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:25 am 
OK, I'll try two different zip codes and see if that solves the problem. I'll report back success/failure ...