View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:26 pm 
I've got an hdhomerun with the 2 tuners. (external)

I installed 5.0 over my previous install, wiping out everything, and it was recording beautifully on both tuners.

Suddenly recordings on wfld stopped working right, so I rescanned the channels on both tuners.

One tuner is working fine, but the other tuner can't seem to record either wfld or nbc (digital, non hd) (both should be on 82 in qam-256).

I rescanned and thought that would be it, but the rescanning didn't seem to take. I've been scanning using every option I could think of, but nothing seems to be able to find wfld or nbc.

It's very strange since tuner 0 can pick them up perfectly fine but tuner 1 can't even seem to detect that they are there, which ends up causing recordings to intermittently work depending on which tuner it happens to get.

Is there a way to force tuner 1 to use tuner 0's channel selections? I named the channel selections Digital (as opposed to Analog which is my old pvr-500 tuners still on it) but I'm not sure what's going on with it.

If I can scan on one tuner and name it, not sure why I had to scan on the second tuner.

Any ideas?

Edit:
figures. I power cycled the hdhomerun after removing and reconnecting the cables, and suddenly it's able to detect those channels on the scan.

I'll see if it actually records correctly now.