View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:29 pm 
Greetings,

I've been looking in to purchasing the Pegatron IPX7A-ION from Logic Supply (http://www.logicsupply.com/products/ipx7a_ion330). Does anyone have any experience with this chipset and video combination?

I have done a bit of searching for Linux drivers for the LAN, Audio, and Graphics chipsets. LAN and Audio seem to be covered in recent kernel releases pretty well, but I cannot seem to find a definite answer to the video.

I see talk on some sites about a driver release 186 that supports the 9400M, but the last I checked the latest driver is 185 which does not specifically list support for the 9400M chipset.

Does anyone have any good/bad/other experience with this board or chipset? Just wondering before I drop a few $$ on it and find I have wasted time and money on a lemon.

Thanks,
Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:35 pm 
I don't own this board nor have I ever seen one before, but the 9400M is definitely supported in the current NVIDIA driver 190.42. Click on the README link for x86 and Appendix A lists the 9400M as supported.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 pm 
mihanson wrote:
I don't own this board nor have I ever seen one before, but the 9400M is definitely supported in the current NVIDIA driver 190.42. Click on the README link for x86 and Appendix A lists the 9400M as supported.

Thanks! Last time I looked it was still at v185 rather than v190. It would figure that I took so long to post this question that there was an update of the driver pack that supports the card. That now confirms this is going to by my x-mas present!

Thank you,
Mark