View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject: Schedule problem in 7.1
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:17 am 
I did a fresh install of 7.1, but am having some difficulty with integrating schedule data. After a lot of futsing around, I discovered that channels with no subchannel worked fine ... Schedules Direct was delivering data for the others with a hyphen where LinHES expected an underscore from the channel scan: the channel scan for example gave me 10_1 where the schedule data had 10-1. I used the channel editor to change the underscore to a hyphen and got partial data after running mythfilldatabase, but it's incomplete. The first channel that I changed now has data beginning in a few days, while others have none. Is there a way to wipe the schedule database and start over with the edited channel info?

The channel names and callsigns are also much different in Schedules Direct from what appears in the channel scan, but it looks like the number is what is causing the problem.

Thanks for any suggestions ...
--Bud

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 pm 
Okay, managed to solve that one by finding the station IDs from Schedule Direct and entering those with the channel editor.

Now for the DVD problem: LinHES doesn't seem to realize when I've put in a new DVD ... unless I exit LinHES and restart with Alt-M ... but maybe that needs a new thread.