|Noting a possible Transport ID issue for Astra 28.2°E
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||bruce_s01 [ Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:00 am ]|
|Post subject:||Noting a possible Transport ID issue for Astra 28.2°E|
When carrying out the upgrade from 7.1 to 8.6.1, I was using a another machine to carry out the upgrade, this had a Hauppauge Nova-S-HD. So when after carrying out the scan, I noticed some channels had problems with the EPG, or seem to disappear when a Transport was rescanned.
Looking closely and comparing with an existing STB, I found this:
TID Frequency Character Rate
From STB 2112 11343 27500
From Scan 2112 11427 29500
From STB 2035 12382 27500
From Scan 2035 12461 29500
The Transport ID (TID) reported by a STB for particular channel matched the one from the scan but there seemed to be a frequency mismatch. I think it may be due to how the other Transport IDs are reported by the satellite to allow a scan to take place.
This may have already disappeared as channels and Transports are moved between transponders.
Deleteing the appropriate muxes and rescanning the correct frequencies led to the correct channels being present. LyngSat is pretty useful.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group