View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm 
actually I think I found it, I removed the leading %s from the sub UpdateDataBase section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:39 pm 
Thats right, change this line

Code:
$ShowName = sprintf("%s S%02dE%02d %s",$$details->{ShowName}, $$details->{season}, $$details->{episode}, $$details->{EpisodeInfo});

to this;
Code:
$ShowName = sprintf("S%02dE%02d %s", $$details->{season}, $$details->{episode}, $$details->{EpisodeInfo});

Hope this works.
BigB.

PS. Glad you like the script.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:16 am 
Hey bigb, for numbering formats, any thoughts on instead of having episodes labeled S1E1 or 1x01 etc. just labeled by episode number? So if there were 12 episodes in a season, the first episode of season 2 would be 13. I think it would be fine to be labeled in Myth S02E01 but it would be nice not to have to change the name of the file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:22 am 
Hi Copper0,

I don't fully understand what you are saying. Why would you change the name of the file? Or are you really asking for the script to support a new file number system where the script would work if the files where simply given an episode number (I think the correct term in this case is a production number).

Its not a problem if it is a request, a more advanced numbering detection mechanism is in the pipeline.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm 
Yea that isn' t a problem but yes you are right, it is a request. I do have sets of shows that do not have season numbers, Just continous episode numbers. I don't think production number is the correct term here. Although I do see why it may be name as such.
You are also right, I don't want to change the file name because as you say, it is the script's fault. :wink:
I am at work right now and can't get to TVRage to give you an example.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm 
On the page were the script is hosted, you can download the latest version of the script from the source page. This will be a more up to date version than what is in the 1.7 tar file. It might work with the files you have. If in doubt you can wait for the next release that will address this type of number issue.

I can't say when this will be.

BigB.

PS. Thank you for using the script. Remember, you tell the script how you want it to work, not the script tell you how to name your files :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 am 
BigD,

Great script. I have tried it a couple times and never got it working 100% but this time is going to be different. I was using version 1.7 and got the error about mutiple paths. I solved this by running script twice. Once for movies folder and second time for TV shows.

However I got I get this error when I try to run the script on my TV shows.

Code:
/mythtv/TV/30 Rock/1x01 Pilot.avi
Title so far:
Prematch: /mythtv/TV/30 Rock/
Cleaned prematch: 30 Rock
Title: 30 Rock
 Season:  1
 Episode: 1
Appears to be a TV episode, looking up TVRage website...
Found a match
Can't call method "attr_get_i" on an undefined value at /usr/local/bin/mythvideo-scanner.pl line 894.
 Liz Lemon is living every writer's dream -- the head writer for a live variety show that stars her best friend, Jenna Maroney. But her world is thrown off track when Jack Donaghy is hired as the new network executive. He begins to interfere with the show and convinces Liz to hire Tracy Jordan, a wild movie star. Jack later has Liz spend time with Tracy before she rejects him and she ends up swept up in his entourage. \ufffdmyth@myth-frontend:~/Desktop/mythvideo-scanner$
myth@myth-frontend:~/Desktop/mythvideo-scanner$

I then proceeded to get the newest SVN by doing

Code:
myth@myth-frontend:~/Desktop/mythvideo-scanner$ wget http://mythvideo-scanner.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mythvideo-scanner.pl
--12:14:12--  http://mythvideo-scanner.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mythvideo-scanner.pl
           => `mythvideo-scanner.pl'
Resolving mythvideo-scanner.googlecode.com... 74.125.47.82
Connecting to mythvideo-scanner.googlecode.com|74.125.47.82|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 33,421 (33K) [text/plain]

100%[===================================================>] 33,421       205.34K/s             

12:14:13 (204.70 KB/s) - `mythvideo-scanner.pl' saved [33421/33421]

I then run the command just like I had before and still get the error on line 894. So I then ran make again and ran script again and got a different error

Code:
myth@myth-frontend:~/Desktop/mythvideo-scanner$ mythvideo-scanner.pl /mythtv/TV --dryrun
Can't locate Text/Levenshtein.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /usr/local/bin /usr/local/share/mythvideo-scanner/ /usr/share/mythvideo-scanner/) at /usr/local/bin/mythvideo-scanner.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/mythvideo-scanner.pl line 34.

I know I have provided a lot of info here. I think I have tried just everything I can think of. I try and only ask questions once I have reached an wall and it seems with me getting the newest svn i have screwed up something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. also once I get this working I would like to figure out how to patch the code to allow me to run the script with my multiple directories i have

Thanks a Million
devin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm 
Hi Pattersondm,

You need to install a perl module called Text::Levenshtein.
This is how to do it in Knoppmyth R5.5, other distros might be different.

Quote:
Install Perl Module
First you need to update the CPAN sources (similar to apt-get sources)
Code:
nano /etc/perl/CPAN/Config.pm

and change the urllist (around line 50) to be:
Code:
Code:
'urllist' => [q[http://www.perl.com/CPAN/]],

save and exit from nano.

To install the new module type this as root:
Code:
cpan Text::Levenshtein

Hope this helps.

Supporting multiple paths is on my todo list. I'm currently working on a more generalised episode numbering detection mechanism which is holding up other fixes, shouldn't be too long now.

I hope you can get the script going.

BigB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:24 pm 
Hi all,
I'm afraid there is something slightly wrong with the script again (for the record, I'm using the latest r36 from the SVN now) - It seems to sometimes fail to get the episode image from TvRage even when there is one: for "House" episodes 15-18, for instance. There definitely is an image on the site for each of those, yet I get the good ole' "Image not available."; The plot comes in OK, though... :( Any ideas?
Cheers,
- EasyRider

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm 
Hi easyrideronthestorm,

They changed the url used by the images (.net to .com). Fixed in latest svn.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bigb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:01 pm 
Got the update, works like a charm...
The way you support this script is really one of a kind. Thanks a lot... :wink:
Cheers,
- EasyRider

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:17 pm 
Hi EasyRider,

Thank you. Working on a generalised numbering parser, just taking a little longer than expected. Basically, if you can work out the season and episode number why can't a script.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 pm 
bigB, will you be putting your script into the LinHES arch repos so that it will be easy to install?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 pm 
Hi Girkers,

Not something i have explored. I would like it to become part of linhes, not quite sure how to go about it. Perhaps a topic best discussed with the main dev team, and not hear.

BigB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:23 pm 
BigD,

Thanks of your help. I am running ubuntu 8.04.

I updated my CPAN as follows from what I found from google searching.
Code:
myth@myth-frontend:~/Desktop/mythvideo-scanner$ cpan Text::Levenshtein
CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /home/myth/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:26:56 GMT
Text::Levenshtein is up to date.

I then tried mythvide-scanner /movies/TV again and got the same error as before. I then updated the script using the SVN wget method. Same thing.

Anyone with ubuntu have any suggestions on how to get this working? I like the way the script ran on my movies but i have houndreds of TV episodes on my network that would be awesome to have the metadata for.

Thanks for all your help,
Devin

******* UPDATE ********
I wend ahead and edited a CPAN MyConfig.pm file in mt home directory and when I ran the cpan Text.... again it looked like it ran. Your scrpt is currently running in a different session finding my TV infor for me!!!!

thank

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next