View unanswered posts    View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic   Next topic  
Search for:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 am 
I had master/frontend running Linhes 6.0.3 and a frontend_only runing Linhes 6.0.3 and all was working well for the last couple of weeks.

The frontend box had an old video card and hard drive. I bought an nVidia GT220 (wanted HDMI connector) and an SSD drive. I installed the new hardware, did a fresh install of R6.0.3, and then did a pacman -Syu to get me current. However, current as of last night was not mythtv .23-fixes, but mythtv .24-fixes! The frontend was now running Linhes R6.0.4. To get the frontend to talk to the backend, I then had to do a pacman -Syu on the backend. After rebooting, it asked about updating the schema, which I said "OK".

Now, my problem is that Linhes Configuration menu option doesn't pop-up any of the options. I click on "Audio Settings" and nothing happens. I greped thru the menus and found that when I click on "Audio Settings", it is really running "mythinstall -s sound". When I run this from the command line, it says something to the effect (I am at work writing this) that it can't run because mythlib .23 is not found. Sure enough, only mythlib .24 exists. It looks like maybe the whole upgrade didn't happen?

I could not find an annoucement for R6.0.4?

Any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 pm 
I don't know anything about it except what I saw in this thread:
http://knoppmyth.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... highlight=